Tuesday 17 May 2011

iNaija... KEL - Shayo & Move (Prod. by Samklef)


HERE we have it! Some brand NEW music from Nigerian female emcee Kel after a somewhat haitus from the music scene. This one's called "Shayo & Move" and is produced by Samklef! Check it out below...


I'm just GLAD to be hearing the homegirl Kel on a record again because after her very impressive collaboration with US producer Remot on "Little Things" from last year, she kinda tailed off the radar and I wasn't feeling that song "Action" she released at the start of the year... This one on the other hand? I'm FULLY on this wave! Samklef comes with a production that's bound to get you off your feet and that hook is catchy as f**k! Download below and get on the wave I'm on... "Mo Ni Ko Shayo! Shayo!"

#PS this is not the song you're looking for to be convinced about Kel's skills on the mic, that song is HERE or HERE or HERE... I think you catch my drift!


#MoNiKoShayoShayo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment