Wednesday 17 August 2011

iMusic... Active Child - You Are All I See + Hanging On


I just got off the phone with A&R/Artist Manager/Blogger Lawrence Gichigi and he told me to check out this LA-based "Hymntronic" artist/harpist by the name of Active Child (real name Pat Grossi) whose 10-track debut album You Are All I See is being released next week (August 23) on Vagrant Records. Well needless to say that I did and can I just say that I am completely BLOWN away, I invite you to listen to two songs off of the forthcoming album - the album's title track "You Are All I See" and it's second single "Hanging On" which Cartoon Network's Adultswim featured back in July as part of their Singles Series.


There is a THIRD record - the album's massive first single "Playing House" which is a duet with Tom Krell's lo-fi R&B alter ego How To Dress Well - and it is an excellent record. Listen to it HERE!

Download: Active Child - Hanging On (Right Click + Save As)


Keep Tabs on Active Child: Facebook // Twitter // Website

#YouAreAllISee

No comments:

Post a Comment