Tuesday 11 October 2011

iMusic... Natalie Ferrol - Closer (All I Wanna Do) + Commit


Let me introduce you to emerging Essex R&B/Soul singer and songwriter Natalie Ferrol who recently released a 6-track EP titled Love Conquest: Recent Events. Of the six songs on the EP including a cover of Bilal's "All Matter", the songs titled "Closer (All I Wanna Do)" and are the ones that stick out for me the most - both are really beautiful pieces of work from the young singer who shows some really strong vocal abilities and songwriting skills with brilliant musical backdrops provided for by London-based producer Joe Copplestone - and I think you should check them out below...



I've been sitting on these songs for a good few weeks now and I'm pleased to be able to share them with you, if nothing else grabs your attention or your liking on Ferrol's EP, the two songs above should do more than the trick! The funny thing is that Natalie Ferrol could've easily been (and was) one of the few decent artists that unfortunately get drowned in our inbox if not for a chance second meeting with the burgeoning singer and songwriter


Keep Tabs on Natalie Ferrol: Facebook // Twitter // Tumblr

#Peace.Love.LoveConquest

No comments:

Post a Comment