Friday 19 March 2010

iHeart... Zayna Daze - MidNight Lover (Filmed By Karim Boubker)



OK so I have to say that when I say this a couple weeks ago, I was absolutely BLOWN away! If it isn't already public knowledge that I absolutely think the world of Zayna Daze then YES I think she is Amazing!!! To Abso-f**king-lutely DIE for is what I will say about her... BUT not only was I even more mesmerized by Ms. Daze after watching this, I am NOW a VERY BIG fan of the maker of this video, Karim Boubker (with help from Aida Azlin)... Just check it OUT yeah!

"A short video performance of 'Midnight Lover' by upcoming artist Zayna Daze at Style and Substance. Shot on a Canon 7D with 50mm 1.4 lens, and a Zoom h4n handy recorder for capturing audio. Filmed and edited by Karim Boubker and Aida Azlin" - Karim Boubker
I thought the little intro was actually quite a nice touch so I dunno what Karim's film-maker buddies were on about BUT what do I know heh? & yeah it was filmed at the February edition of Sistova's Style & Substance Monthly Live Performance Showcase

#PS Check out some more Zayna Daze goodness after the Jump please...



... And if you've been tuning in to the We Plug GOOD Music Radio Show on Melody One then you may have heard us play this one last month... I absolutely love this record! Hope you like it... Here goes!

<a href="http://zaynadaze.bandcamp.com/track/heart-for-sale">Heart for sale by ZAYNA DAZE</a>

That was 'Heart for Sale' from the free Cloudy Daze Mixtape Volume 1 + I also gotta share this next record with you... It is too dope, it actually HURTS!

<a href="http://zaynadaze.bandcamp.com/track/black-sugar">Black sugar by ZAYNA DAZE</a>

Go right ahead & do the do! You will thank me later

Download: Zayna Daze - Cloudy Daze Volume 1

Until the Next Time...

#comegetyourblacksugar

2 comments:

  1. Im really happy that you enjoyed mine and Aidas video! And just like you said, Zayna Daze is a great artist! I love her songs.

    ReplyDelete