Thursday 11 November 2010

iVote... MTV Africa Music Awards x Banky W x Lagos Party



One of Nigeria's finest mainstream artists, Banky W has been nominated for the much coveted Song of the Year award at this year's MTV Africa Music Awards and he needs your help and votes to bring this one home... If you need reminding about 'Lagos Party', although I doubt that you will, check it out below!

“I'm deeply humbled, and really appreciative of every nomination we've gotten. I definitely wasn't expecting so many; and whether I win any or not, I'm honored to be nominated alongside incredible Africans that I look up to and admire" Mr Capable says. "I'm also grateful for the support of my fans in Nigeria, Africa and around the world. I'm so blessed to have them. Thank God for everything.” - Banky W
... SO to support 'Lagos Party', one of the stand-out and biggest mainstream records to come outta Nigeria this year, I need you to go HERE and cast your votes! Users of the mobile phone service, Zain can vote directly for 'Lagos Party' to win the 'Song of the Year' award on their mobile phones OR via SMS by texting SY to short code 6262 followed by Lagos Party.

The MTV Africa Music Awards are to be held on the 11th of December in Lagos (so you could say it'd be only fitting right? Make sure you vote!)

#AintNOPartyLikeALagosParty

No comments:

Post a Comment