Saturday 9 April 2011

iMusic... Charlotte Eriksson - Stuck In My Mind


Emerging Swedish London-based alternative Pop singer/songwriter Charlotte Eriksson also known as the GlassChild sent me an advanced copy of her 5-track debut EP 'The Glass Child' which is to be released on April 25 and while we will be getting into it properly in the next week, I just wanted to leave with you guys one record from the 20-year old that I am absolutely feeling right now. It's called "Stuck In My Mind", check it out below

"My lyrics might be too honest, edgy and make people uncomfortable, but if that’s what it takes to reach them, I’ll do it. I want to shock people. Shake up the world. Make them think thoughts and feel things they never felt before. Leave a scar. I want to go above and beyond what’s expected of me. I want to do this so well that they can’t take their eyes off me. I want to be breathtaking." - Charlotte Eriksson
Keep Tabs on Charlotte Eriksson: Website // Myspace // Youtube // Twitter

#Peace.Love.theGlassChild

No comments:

Post a Comment