Wednesday 2 November 2011

iVideo... Nina Smith - I Won't Forget You


Nina Smith is a 25-year old Pop enthusiast from Nottingham or at least that's what her Facebook page says. What's more important is that she's a singer, songwriter and musician and her debut EP is titled Lonely Heart Club and I love that title. That title is the reason I stopped to listen to her song titled "I Won't Forget You", the video of which you're about to watch UP top! "I Wont Forget You" is a beautiful Pop ballad and Nina Smith is one compelling singer... I will now proceed to secure myself a copy of her Lonely Heart Club EP while I leave you to watch her stunning Faolan Jones-directed visuals one more time.


Keep Tabs on Nina Smith: Facebook // Twitter // Youtube

#Peace.Love.NinaSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment