Monday 6 August 2012

iFashion... Victoria Beckham's Line of Prescription Glasses


We’ve seen her conquer the world of music, fashion and even optics (when she launched a sunglasses range two years ago), now fashionista and wife of star footballer David Beckham, Victoria Beckham is delving deeper into the optical world as she launches her own line of prescription glasses.

I do need to wear glasses [but] I haven't found glasses that suit me or that I particularly like. I've always been quite self-conscious, so that’s why I’ve decided to do them myself”, explained the short-sighted ex-Spice Girl.

Vogue Cover Girl has collaborated with Cutler & Gross to design the eyewear range, which is being handmade in Italy. On what we should expect to see, each style from the range will be available in three different colours and the tips of each frame carry the brand "V". What’s more is that Victoria Beckham has also designed several unisex shapes one of which, she says, her husband David Beckham even models.

The eye-wear will be first revealed at the International Eyewear Exhibition in Paris on the October 4, 2012 and is also set to be available in stores in 2013.

#Peace.Love.Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment