Tuesday 29 June 2010

iMusic... The Dean's List - Repeat


"P&P has posted these guys before and since then I’ve been hearing the Boston crew’s name pop up all over the place for getting some major downloads and killing college campuses. It’s the kind of hip-hop that seems to be carving out it’s own niche lately. It’s hard to describe, but you know it when you hear it. It’s the kind of hip-hop that’s better paired with a keg party and a game of cornhole than a late night in a dark club with flashy lights. With Summer 2010 in full swing, I’m all for it. The Dean’s List is on their way." - Confusion
JUST peeped this over at Pigeons & Planes and I just had to share it... I quite like the record but you tell me what you think! They're from Boston, the same town as #wpgm alumni Notoreity Music and I spotted a similarity OR maybe I made that up because they're from the same town???

Anyway ENJOY the Music yeah!



#SideNote: So I went HERE (you can go there and get your download on) and listened to a few more records by The Dean's Letter and they really are good... I like em anyway! Thanks to Confusion for putting us on!

I really LIKE This ONE as well...



Until the Next Time...

#Shouts to P&P!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment