Wednesday 9 June 2010

iMusic... I Am ONE Project - Night Time Calling (SONIC REBEL REMIX)


"I Am One Project are a new and exciting talent mixing influences from Hip Hop, Grime, Folk and Soul to create a breathtaking new sound. The band consists of Oli Rose, a young gifted singer songwriter and Jamie Wallace an exhilarating underground MC. The lads are now touring the London circuit with a full band bringing their sound to a whole new level. They have been performing to sold out venues such as Camden Barfly, Cafe 1001 and Ronnie Scott’s. They have also supported the likes of Tinie Tempah and Bashy." - Press Release
I have to give it up for these fellas right here. Having noticed all the work they put into getting their music out there over the last 6 odd months, music which is admittedly very different to what you are typically used to BUT at the same time undoubtedly VERY good, I'm glad to see them getting the shine & receiving the buzz that they deserve. It can only get better for Oli & Jamie who make up 'I Am One Project'... Check out their debut single right below & do NOT forget to click on the 'Purchase' link at the end of this post!


SO what do you think of this one? I quite like it to be honest! Stick around after the jump to catch the video for their debut single as well as some footage of the duo performing another record, 'I'm Blessed', from their forthcoming EP! Enjoy...






Purchase: I Am One Project - Night Time Calling (Rebel Sonic Remix)

Until the Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment