Friday 1 October 2010

iVideo... Nathan Watson - Reach Out (You Got A Friend)


"New UK soul contender Nathan Watson steps onto the scene this week with his debut music video, “Reach Out (You Got A Friend).” Formerly a rapper under the name Dragonfly, he switched over to the soul side and began writing his own songs – such as his new single, 'Reach Out (You Got A Friend)'. From his forthcoming album, Student Of Life, the single features Watson’s band The Sound and is due for release on October 4th via the Strawberry Moon label, with part of the proceeds going to Childline Rocks." - Press Release

I am quite feeling this one! I was at Jazz Cafe the other day to see Raheem Devaughn and I spotted this name, Nathan Watson on their October itinerary and I remember thinking 'I don't know who that is' but I do now and I am liking what I'm hearing.

If you're liking this then the 'Reach Out (You Got A Friend)' single will be released on Monday, October 4th and Mr. Watson will be playing at Jazz Cafe on Wednesday, October 6th. Tickets are £5 and you can get them HERE or HERE!

'If you're feeling down, come on round and we can talk about James Brown' - Nathan Watson

1 comment: