Tuesday 8 February 2011

iMusic... Nina B + Skyzoo - Picture This (Prod. by 6th Sense)


First she got Curt@!n$ on a track and now emerging Brooklyn female Hip-Hop artist is back with the brand new single titled 'Picture This' off of her forthcoming mixtape 'Remember Me Bitch: The Bosstress is Back'. The 6th Sense produced keyboard-driven soulful song features fellow Brooklyn emcee, Skyzoo.



Here's what Nina B had to say about the song:
"A cold dark night about a year or so ago, in the studio with one of my favorite producers... I knew what I needed when I got there, and I knew he'd know exactly how to execute that too. I approached 6th Sense with a concept, I presented the vision. He started making the beat ; right there and right then, heads nodding in approval... I started writing. My competitive nature compelled me to finish my masterpiece before he could finish his... But, he'd always beat me to the punch! Even this time. I sat there, putting it all together. Alone. And I smiled a little when it was done, but I knew what it needed now was another perspective. I reached out to Skyzoo..that's how "Picture This" was made. Hope you enjoy!" - Nina B

#iDoWhatThemCant

No comments:

Post a Comment