Tuesday 15 February 2011

iTheatre... Shoes - The Musical x Peacock Theatre x February 8 - April 3, 2011


SHOES - The absolutely sublime song and dance revue about SHOES (only not just quite) from Richard Thomas and Stephen Mears for Sadler's Wells recently made it's West-End debut at Peacock Theatre and will be running up until April 3. I was at one of the advanced screenings for the musical a few months ago and I was blown away! The singing was just amazing and the dancing was well-crafted as well as beautifully original plus the live music element... I definitely recommend that you go see it! I sat through and was captivated by two hours of a production seemingly about women's shoes so you know this is a WINNER!


Read my review of 'Shoes' for Dropout UK here if you're still in two minds...


#Peace.Love.GoodShoes

No comments:

Post a Comment