Sunday 6 March 2011

iMusic... Acer Maple + Michelle Escoffery - Welcome


Acer Maple have been on my radar all year, ever since I bumped into their music over at Pinboard at the start of the year. I even had the duo send me their 2010 EP - 'Early' in the view of featuring it on our review site but I shamefully haven't! It is a very very GOOD EP with six amazing songs and you should definitely listen to it HERE!

Acer Maple return in 2011 with an awesome new single which features Michelle Escoffery on vocals and features Richard Spavens on Drums with Oli Hayhurst on Double Bass. It's a sublime piece of music that you seriously have to listen to and download (for FREE) ASAP as I hear it's free for a limited time.



Keep Tabs on Acer Maple: Facebook // Twitter // Website

#WelcomeToMyLife

No comments:

Post a Comment