Monday 28 March 2011

iNaija... Carolyne Udoh - Dont Need Your Money (#Gba #Confam)


Another club banger for you to add to that playlist! This one's courtesy of NY-based Nigerian singer/songwriter Carolyne Udoh or just simply Carolyne and it's titled "Don't Need Your Money (#Gba #Confam)". I wasn't gonna check this out (what with the silly hashtags attached the song title) but my colleague Nifemi said it was worth checking out so listen below!



If you like Tiwa Savage's "Kele Love" then you will like this one too (not comparing the two though). Her vocals are the best part of the song for me so certainly one to watch out for and it took me a couple plays to get into it but once that bassline gets you, it's kinda a wrap! Still not sold on the rapper on the featured verses but do lemme know if I'm being extra.

#sidenote: Do you think artists have a problem with me referring to their songs as "Club Bangers" especially if that's not what they were going for in the first place?

#Peace.Love.DontNeedYourMoney #Gba #Confam

1 comment: