Tuesday 22 March 2011

iMusic... Emay - Incorruptible (FreEP)


Brand NEW 7-track EP courtesy of emerging Toronto-based emcee and producer EMAY, completely written and produced by the young man himself! I'll let him tell the story behind the EP and you can listen + download the opus underneath!
"This EP consists of 5 tracks including two instrumental songs that I just had to put on the project. It's a very brief project that is based on some concepts and ideas that my mind never completely understood, but I felt enough about these thoughts that I could create something small out of them. I really hope you check it out, and that you dig it. The first and only track on the project that consists of features is called Bars, and it features Evan Abeele doing some blissful piano work over my vocals and sampling of a song by the Brian Jonestown Massacre, and some powerful vocals by Jeremy aka Optimist Park from Kiss Kiss Fantastic." - Emay

Download: Emay - Incorruptible (EP)

#Peace.Love.GoodMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment