Monday 5 September 2011

iVideo... Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River + Like I Love You (Live In NYC)


SO as you may or may not know, Justin Timberlake aka Mr. J.T performed a FREE concert to a crowd of about 500 people in New York City's Irving Plaza last week Thursday (September 1) alongside his new artist FreeSol to celebrate the release of his 901 Silver Tequila brand. I personally just bumped into the footage of him performing these two songs (footage of "What Goes Around" was floating around over the weekend) and I thought to share... Hope you like and if you've already seen them, then why not check em out AGAIN! "Cry Me A River" up top and "Like I Love You" after the JUMP...



"I'm too old to play that song (Like I Love You)" - Justin Timberlake
#Peace.Love.JustinTimberlake

No comments:

Post a Comment