Monday 30 April 2012

iFashion... The GIOGO Girls


Heyyyyyyyyyyyy! I want to introduce to you my favorite "You-tubers", The GIOGO Girls, Julianne Waters and Tiana Brown. They run a network/lifestyle channel that tells you what's in and what's out in the fashion world. They give amazing tips on make up, fashion trends, fashion blogs to visit, beauty, lifestyle and so many other dynamic areas of the fashion world.

I personally go to them especially for nail inspiration, they're so in! Watch their most recent video and If you like it, you should subscribe to their channel and enjoy more of their videos! They definitely leave me wanting more... I'm a certified GIOGI - GIOGI's are people who live by the GIOGO mantra "Stay true to what's a Get IN & a Get OUT for your life". Get more HERE

What do you think? xx

With Love From Ade...

No comments:

Post a Comment