Wednesday 25 April 2012

iFashion... Stella-Uzo x J'adore Fashion (My Favorite Blogs)


Hey there, Its me again and I have some goodies for you, yes you! I wanted to share one of my favorite fashion bloggers with you, Stella Uzo of J'adore Fashion. She is a Nigerian based in Maryland (USA). She studies Financial Economics and is about to finish graduate school. Her style is bubbly, eclectic and very down to earth. I love her style especially because she plays with so many bright colors and makes it all work. She also reminds the older girls that colors do not just have to be for the younger ones. Here are some of her looks, ENJOY!



Check Stella-Uzo out on her Website // Facebook // Twitter

What did you think? x

With Love from Ade...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot dear for the feature, I appreciate it.

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete