Wednesday 14 November 2012

iEvent... Pardon My Talent @ Guanabara (Tuesday, November 20)

"With The X-Factor now occupying our Saturday nights, Pardon My Talent returns with its own search for the rawest talent the scene has to offer. The live talent showcase will feature acts from the weird to the wonderful with the audience handed the final vote on who deserves to win the amazing prize. Last year’s Pardon My Talent was an undoubted success with outlets such as BBC Radio 1, MTV and Flavour Magazine all on the panel supporting the talent search. The show was also blessed by the presence of the late great Aaliyah’s brother Rashad Haughton who came down to check out what the UK had to offer. Now it’s back…"
Next Tuesday (November 20), Pardon My Blog's talent showcase Pardon My Talent returns and it will be taking place in London's Guanabara with ten hopeful emerging artists competing to win a plethora of prizes including a full feature on Link Up TV including a live session, some studio session time from HCM Entertainment and a one-to-one sit down with a U.S R&B genius whose name is yet to be announced. The night's judges include Sian Anderson (Rinse F.M, Sightracked PR) and Pardon My Blog's Ralph Hardy.

Get your advanced tickets HERE and for more information on either Pardon My Blog or the Pardon My Talent showcase, click HERE!

#Peace.Love.PardonMyTalent

No comments:

Post a Comment