Wednesday 4 August 2010

iCONCERT... T3M x IndigO2 x AUGUST 13TH 2010


"Three of UK gospel music’s most brightest stars have come together to form a one-off monumental project, namely ‘T3M’. The three musketeers is a campaign that Faith Child, Guvna B and Victizzle have created with the vision of “making gospel music mainstream”. MOBO award winner Victizzle, UMA award winner Guvna B, and Cordless Show winner Faith Child have set sail on a two-fold project which includes a single release titled ‘Echo’, and an ambitious attempt to sell out London’s world renowned Indig02 music venue." - T3M Press Release
To the naked eye, it might seem that T3M, which is made up of three of the UK's finest young Gospel artists, Guvna B, Faith Child & Victizzle are punching well above their weight by booking the world-renowned IndigO2 for their Gospel concert, which iMight add is a monumental feat even in itself (the IndigO2 apparently will not just take any bookings lol!) & aiming to sell it out in their quest to take Gospel Music to the mainstream audience BUT this is a very GOOD look if you ask me! Gospel music speaks more to me than any other music, iFind that it lifts me up, it moves me in a totally different way & it'd be great if I could get that 'outside the four walls of the Church' as T3M put it... It will be a hard task BUT this is a huge step in the right direction & I am definitely supporting the movement SO if you're in the UK, you should definitely come out and support T3M at the IndigO2 next week Friday!


I've been to quite a few gigs at the IndigO2 this year & it'd be amazing if a Gospel concert tops them all! You can check out what these guys are about right below



Peace & Love...

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it! I bought my ticket earlier this week. Something about these guys' 'can do' attitude speaks volumes to me.

    ReplyDelete