Monday 30 August 2010

iRemix... RADIOHEAD - RECKONER (ERROR OPERATOR REMIX)


"ERROR OPERATOR is an electronica/experimental/downtempo alter ego for a renowned House/Electro DJ & Producer from London who remains anonymous" - Error Operator
Sometime in June or thereabouts, I started receiving email newsletters from some anonymous UK-based producer called Error Operator and I found it quite bizzare, well extremely bizzare to be honest but oh well that's neither here nor there. What's here and what's there is I'll be sharing some of the contents of those emails and subsequent emails, well only content that I like ofcourse... So enjoy this one (got into my inbox July 30th)


I love the original Radiohead Reckoner and I loved what US Hip-Hop producer Remot did with it HERE but I liked this, what about you?


#peaceandlove

No comments:

Post a Comment