Sunday 29 August 2010

iNaija... AT - LIGHT UP (FREESTYLE)


"AT, born Atuora Erokoro (1990) is a Nigerian rapper from Cross River State. AT got into music at an early age, listening to various artists from TLC to Elvis. She graduated from Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja in 2006 and is currently attending college in Baltimore, Maryland. AT is set to drop “The Climb”, her first mixtape, summer 2010. She worked with the talented DJ Babus on the project" - AT

'My style is indelible, you're a fad. You come & go! Dunno what I mean? You can read a book darling!' - AT


'They wanna put me in a box but I never mess with squares...' - AT

I LIKE THIS & because I'm in such a commenting mood today, let's run the commentary below!

#DearAT you need to make 'When the Money Goes' longer! Thank you! #FYI I almost wasn't gonna put this up. You gotta come with a far better picture than that (gimme edgy but more importantly gimme professionalism)

#DearFemaleNigerianEmcees I guess y'all should pay attention, get off your bums & drop a verse, drop a 16, drop anything that's remotely on point because you've got artists like this knocking on the door. Granted her flow & her lyrics aren't aeons out there BUT they trump what's out there right now! #theend

#PPS #DearArtists If you're trying to get attention by doing freestyles over popular music, do it over music that people like ok! I read this homegirl's email & I wasn't really interested and then I saw the MP3 attachments, I just had to listen to what she'd done over 'When the Money Goes' & 'Light Up'... I just had to! Aight I'm done talking lol!

#BankHolidaySundayVibez

No comments:

Post a Comment