Tuesday 24 August 2010

iVideo... GRAND CENTRAL - BABY YOU KNOW


"Grand Central consists of Mr. Drastick and Kinetik, two former solo artists, who combined forces this past March to start a new musical movement. Much like Outkast and Little Brother, the two distinct personalities of Drastick and Kinetik is a key ingredient in making their music unique and distinctive. The Grand Central vibe is smooth, warm and inviting; aimed at lovers of music who seek a mature and intelligent approach to what they listen to." - James Martey (Manager)



This right here is the Hip-Hop that I love! It's got that soulful blend to it... This stays winning in my books & what's more its UK Music! Who says the UK ain't got proper Hip-Hop music! Now I've previously heard of Kinetik but only in passing & now I am gonna go look for some of his solo-work for sure cos I am feeling this collaborative project with Mr. Drastick & more urgently, I will be downloading the 'God Loves Grinders Vol. 1' mixtape by these two very dope UK emcees now known as Grand Central. You should too but NOT after you check out one more of their videos after the jump...





#ps I got a funny feeling I'll enjoy this mixtape!

Until the Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment