Thursday 30 December 2010

iRefix... Cynikal + Debbie Aramide - What's My Name (Rihanna Cover)


Check out this new refix/cover of Rihanna's smash hit 'What's My Name?' that London-based emerging Hip-Hop artist and producer, Cynikal just shot my way. It features emerging singer/song-writer Debbie Aramide on the hook...


What do you reckon? I like Cynikal as a rapper and I enjoy his flow and lyrics on this one but something about Ms. Aramide on the hook just doesn't work for me. I can't quite place my fingers on it BUT she didn't really own it, did she? I was starting to feel her lil adlibing at the end of the song though... Maybe you can tell me what was missing, if anything at all?


#PeaceAndLove

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you, she should have possessed it and Cynikal killed it

    ReplyDelete