Monday 3 January 2011

iMusic... Beazy + Teeto + KB + D-Black + X.O Senavoe + SDC + El Flaco - Bad Guy (Remix Part 2)

"Well its the first monday of the year 2011 and you know we had to do something special to kick off the new year, so we give to you 'Bad Guy Remix Pt.2' featuring Teeto, KB, D-Black, X.O Senavoe, Show Dem Camp and El Flaco delivering some killer verses with Shank, Efya, Myst, Djinee and Chykay each giving us their version of the 'Bad Guy' chorus." - BeMe Records

Hip-Hop Music outta Nigeria at it's very FINEST!!!

I'll let you decide who took it BUT for me, KB smashed it + this must be my favourite 8 bars from Ghost of Show Dem Camp + El Flaco does his thing still (he needs better hooks on his songs and he's laughing) but like I said, I'll let you decide who took it. Get your download on below as per usual!


#AstronautsCouldntTellMeThatWeAintStars

No comments:

Post a Comment