Thursday 6 January 2011

iMusic... Tape Deck Mountain - It Goes Down


It would be futile for me to describe what you're about to hear so I will NOT do so + it's 1am and this song is taking me on a proper trip right now so I suggest you just press PLAY. I am absolutely drawn in as soon as the guitar strums set this song on its way and by the time the hauntingly lush vocals (is it a coda?) join in with the minimalistic drum patterns, the song has taken me somewhere different AND by the time the crescendo of an instrumental chorus hits, well why don't I let you tell it? 


'It Goes Down' is the lead single from emerging San Diego-based Alternative/Indie band, Tape Deck Mountain's forthcoming 'Secret Serf' EP due out on January 11th via independent label, Lefse records


Pre-Order: Tape Deck Mountain - Secret Serf (EP)

#Peace.Love.Alternative

No comments:

Post a Comment