Sunday 9 January 2011

iSingle... Barry Southgate - Don't You Think?


Lemme draw your ears to the recently released first single from emerging Australian singer/songwriter Barry Southgate titled 'Don't You Think?' off of his forthcoming EP 'Epitome' to be released this quarter. This has been sitting in my inbox all year for some stupid reason but alas I came back to my senses after Barry sent me a reminder email the other day. Check it out,, why don't you?


I'll hold off on the comparisons this early in Barry's career. He's doing his own thing and his voice sounds amazing + this song is a really good pop song with a little reggae sprinkling that just works and if you like it, support Barry Southgate and purchase his single right below...


Keep Tabs on Barry Southgate: Facebook // Twitter // Website

#NoTypicalScenarioWhenIMetYou

1 comment:

  1. Nice!!! I really love this song! Always try my little raggae moves on it. Barry Southgate is definitely an awesome artist. Can't wait for the release of the EP.

    ReplyDelete