Saturday 16 April 2011

iMusic... Our Feathered Embers - The Runner


Our Feathered Embers basically just reached out to me on Twitter with a Soundcloud link to this song titled "The Runner" with the phrase "here's some good music for you to plug" and you don't wanna know how many times I've read or heard that phrase before plus twitter links are so not me right now but anyway suffice to say that I clicked on this link for some reason and can I just say that "The Runner" from emerging London-based folk duo Our Feathered Embers (who I still know nothing about) is Absolutely Beautiful! Just listen below....


This will do perfectly for those cold and grey Autumn/Winter nights but also it does exceptionally well for right now so definitely pick it up for FREE underneath!


#Peace.Love.OurFeatheredEmbers

No comments:

Post a Comment