Tuesday 7 June 2011

iCANDY... KELLY ROWLAND x Wonderland Magazine x June 2011


The goddess and QUEEN that is Ms. Kelendria Rowland graces the pages of London's Wonderland Magazine and really and truly, there are NO words so I'll just let you take in the Amazingness and Beauty that is... Apparently these are the outtakes!


The outtakes? I'm gonna have to actually BUY this magazine just because of this woman who will also be a judge on the UK X-Factor this year! Lemme know why and how I am going to miss one episode of the show? It is NOT even happening!!! You NEED to check out the rest of the pictures after the JUMP!


"You're Just So Muthafucking Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Baby You're Gorgeous" - Tyler, The Creator

"I don't think you're beautiful, I think you're BEYOND it!" - Lil Wayne


#Peace.Love.KellyRowland

No comments:

Post a Comment