Monday 13 June 2011

iVideo... RoxXxan + L + Benny Banks - Tear


New music video for latest single "Tear" from Polydor recording artist RoxXXan featuring emerging London-based rapper Benny Banks and singer/songwriter L! I'm feeling this one so definitely check it out...

When I first got into (emerging) music blogging and live music events in 2009, Birmingham-born Grime femcee RoxXxan and British/Nigerian singer and songwriter L were two of the first few artists I had the privilege of hearing (we even did a mini-feature on L back in May of that year) and it's just great to see how these two have evolved so much in that space of time! RoxXxan is still fierce on the mic and the style and image evolution is great! #PS if you follow me on Twitter, then you already know I'm a huge fan of Benny Banks!!!

#Peace.Love.UKMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment