Thursday 8 April 2010

iHeart... JOYA MOOI - HARD MELK



You already know how I fux with the music that be coming outta the Netherlands recently... From Full Crate & Mar, to Dean High, to Sharlena, all of whom I've played on my radio show on Melody One (Catch the Re-Runs HERE) over the past few weeks & NOW to an amazing female singer by the name of Joya Mooi! Her album 'Hard Melk' is a MUST-HAVE for any fan of good music.. It is really just that GOOD! Check out  the amazing visuals for the album's leading single + one of my favourite records (this record will calm you the f**k down still) from this amazing 10-Track album after the Jump...



'When I Take A Step Back' is Joya's lead single off of the 'Hard Melk' album which I hugely recommend that you go out & buy (it is worth it trust me) OR at least listen to it HERE!!! & Here's one of my fav record so far from this opus titled 'I Left' & incidentally it's produced by Full Crate! #SAYNOMORE



Until the Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. shit is well dope! thanks for the heads up. Posted and linked to you!

    ReplyDelete