Tuesday 23 November 2010

iNaija... Tillaman - No More


This unfinished version of Tillaman's new single 'No More' was dropped into my inbox a few days ago. Still unmastered and as the email goes, the final version will have a couple features on it... I guess that sorta explains the gap in the middle of the song where a verse should be right? If you're a Tillaman fan then you will not be mad at this one. He pretty much lays into the Nigerian Music Industry and some of their practices on this one, a practice I find very interesting myself but alas check it out...


The mixtape 'The Truth DIY' will be released on the 1st of December and if enough Tillman fans share this post then I'll be sure to share the mixtape with you when it's released, demand and supply and all that!

#Peace&Love

No comments:

Post a Comment