Wednesday 10 March 2010

The First Post!!!


OK our We Plug G.O.O.D Music inbox gets inundated with loads of emails of some amazingly good music & plenty generally goodness... whether it be by way of youtube links, MP3 downloads, blog links, event invitations... WHatever they may be & we DO NOT always get the opportunity to post them up on our original website because the nature of the We Plug GOOD Music website is to only do full-length feature articles & reviews on new & emerging artists...

SO...

... We thought we'd create this blog (well I created this blog originally cos a girl broke my heart & I was gonna write about her hence the name lol BUT this works just as fine) to share with you all the goodness that we come across during the course of our daily grind!!!

Anyway... ENough of me yapping, I'm gonna find the first GOODMUSIC conversation to share with you!

Until the Next Time...

Peace, Love & GOOD Music

No comments:

Post a Comment