Saturday 13 March 2010

iFashion... MARRIED TO THE MOB - GRAMERCY GARDENS (Spring 2010 Delivery 2)



Bumped into some DOPE s**t 4 your Spring 010 Wardrobe over on Twitter about 3 hours ago via this amazing blog Pink Dossier by Kid Couture (You Fashionistas need to BookMark that blog is all I'm saying) & I couldn't bring it to you then SO I'm bringing it to you NOW... Well some of my favorites outta their Look Book is after the jump!!! 




"Gramercy Gardens collection has dropped at last! For this season, we wanted to evoke visions of a confident woman maintaining a fine balance between a life that’s both scandalous and refined. The vibe was intended to be reminiscent of Grey Gardens, which was realized with the help of heavy red velvet curtains, rich colors in royal hues, and family love. As you can see, our usual poster girl Sweet 16 Sarah has been joined by the Head Bitch herself, Leah McSweeney for double the trouble" - Married to the Mob








Until the Next Time...

... iLike This Very Much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brooooo, I see you! Thanks for showing my blog love. Big ups!

    ReplyDelete