Friday 12 March 2010

iFashion... ASOS.com Introduces ASOS Africa!!!



FUNNY story how I found this out... SO there I was trawling through my favorite websites, I just got through this week's Pitchfork Track Reviews (CHECK EM OUT) & I bumped into a DJ Sarah Love interview over on the Amazing SoulCulture.co.uk that was done by AfriPop! so I bumped on over there and bumped into THIS goodness...



& let's just say... ASOS Africa got me quite interested! I bet I ain't the most fashion-forward people out there when it comes to 'African Native Prints' but It's actually a concept that I've seen recently from Emerging Fashion Label 'Lorenzo Duffle'Bag Designs' (LDB). Lemme know what you think about a couple of these LDB designs... After the JUMP (lol)





Until the NEXT Time...


... This whole ASOS Africa venture is actually kinda a GOOD look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment