Tuesday 30 March 2010

iVideo... BLAK TWANG - BEFORE & AFTER



This record dropped as an exclusive on Soul Culture last week and NOW just in, the good people over at Soul Culture shot over the video for Blak Twang's new single 'Before & After'... I shouldn't have to educate you on this U.K Hip-Hop Legend (the first time I ever heard Estelle was on this man's record! Who remembers that?) SO I wont... Just check out the video after the Jump, I'm especially feeling the Bruce Lee Sampling... Very reminiscent of classic Hip-Hop cuts before it!


& Apparently, Blak Twang is also working on an album especially for his Nigerian/African audience so my Naija peeps definitely look out for that one... Definitely check out this video for his 'Champagne Lifestyle Remix' which I reckon is especially for that Nigerian & Ghanian audience...


'If U nah Baller, If U nah Baller, If U nah Baller... Say U nah Baller!!!' I guarantee you this one SOON starts getting its regular spins amongst the Nigerian/Ghanian D.Js! Well it bloody well should!!!

Download: Blak Twang - Before N After

#Shouts to SC!!!

Until the Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment