Thursday 11 March 2010

Under The Radar... IVAN ICE + EMAY = SOUNDS LIKE E.P!!!



If you've been listening to our radio show over the last few weeks then you already know I'm SO into the sounds coming outta the Netherlands at the moment... Dean High, Full Crate & Mar et al (these guys ARE dope) & I constantly fux with my good dudes up in Canada for that #goodhiphopmusic so imagine my excitement when this falls into my lap...

Emay is a producer/song-writer/emcee from Canada (#shoutout 2 my Vinyl Meltdown family) + Ivan Ice is a producer from the Netherlands (originally hailing from Zimbabwe) = An Original Sound that find quite hard to hear in Hip-Hop lately, what with all the biting everyone's on these days (Ok I'll Stop) BUT it's a BIG sound & 'Sounds Like' is a very BIG EP!!!

Listen to ONE of my favorite records off of the EP

<a href="http://ivanemay.bandcamp.com/track/used-to-sound-like-now">Used To Sound Like, Now by Ivan Ice &amp; Emay</a>

iCANNOT shout about this E.P! IT IS VERY GOOD & IT iS FREE so JUST do the right thing and downlaod it already...

Download: Ivan Ice + Emay - Sounds Like



No comments:

Post a Comment