Sunday 14 March 2010

iFashion... NIKE Sportswear - Summer 2010 Collection



Now if you know me then you know I don't really DO sportswear too tuff but what you might NOT know is NiKE has always been my thing... Even though I might not wear em, they make beautiful things!!! SO imagine my excitement when I was just over at Freshness Mag & I saw these...


Don't watch the Lime Green High-Tops! NAH WATCH THE LIGHT PURPLE ONES TO THE SIDE!!!
"Hosted by its subsidiary in Taiwan, Nike and Nike Sportswear unveiled the new product offerings for Summer 2010 at a daylong event in the capital city of Taipei. Featured items from several segments Nike will be focusing upon this year, including the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Africa and continue its dominance in the sport of tennis with updated colorways of its Grand Slam Polo line. The athletic giant also introduced several new company initiatives – a continuation on expanding its women’s collection plus introduction of new lifestyle oriented designs, such as the Aina Chukka, Air Feather Hi, Lunarlite Rejuven8 Mid and Air Maxim Torch+." - Poe | FreshNess Mag
Images via: KenLu

Catch some more of my PICs from their LOOK BOOK after the jump...


Until the Next Time...

Nike Air Force Ones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment