Monday 29 March 2010

iFashion... Introducing The Definitive Collection by Yetty D



OK so I'm NOT a fashion blogger so I won't go on & on about trimmings, texture, patterns, appliqu, hemmings, the perfect cut or ANY of that BUT what I do know & as with Music is there's either Good Fashion or there's Bad Fashion, it should always be that simple... Well 'The Definitive Collection' by Yetty D is quite simply GOOD Fashion... 

iPresent to you 'The Definitive Collection' by Yetty D!

Take a look at their Spring/Summer 2010 goodness + Read Excerpts from Yetty D Ogunnubi, the creator... after the jump!



"The Definitive Collection... For me, is all about raising the bar and defining my Artistic talent and creativity... My love-affair with Colours, Patterns & Music shows seamlessly through this collection. It's really a fusion of all that I'm passionate about, as well as showcasing a bit of the edgier side of Yetty D" - Yetty D Ogunnubi


"The Most Peculiar thing about Yetty D is that all the garments are Hand-Painted, all limited editions. No one item is the same and all my designs are Originals. My Inspiration comes from everyday life experiences as well as my environment and Yetty'D style is inspired by Hip-Hop Fashion, Rock and Contemporary Art... & its a fusion of Afro/Urban with Western Flav..." - Yetty D Ogunnubi
Browse + Purchase: The Definitive Collection by Yetty'D + Some More + More

Until the Next Time...

4 comments: