Thursday 2 September 2010

iMash... Wait What x Jay-Z x Something Corporate - Making Konstantine Cry


"The follow up to the notorious xx, 'this is real life' seamlessly blends familiar hip hop artists with an array of indie rock tracks to create a mixtape that pushes traditional notions of genre and delivers a mix that showcases rarely heard aspects of each side. this is real life -- available 8.31.10 as a 'pay-what-you-want,' with all profits going to 826 Valencia to benefit youth writing" - Wait What Music
<a href="http://waitwhat.bandcamp.com/track/making-konstantine-cry-jay-z-vs-something-corporate">making konstantine cry (jay-z vs something corporate) by wait what</a>

So here's the story, I love Jay-Z & I'm a huge fan of alternative rock group Something Corporate and especially their 2003 cult-classic 'Konstantine' so imagine my elation when I was over on Pigeons & Planes and I bumped into this mash-up album by Wait What (Charlie Kubal), the uber dope Producer/DJ behind 'The Notorious XX'. Skimming through the tracklist, I found this gem and I have had it on repeat for ever. The End.

If you liked it, go ahead and listen to the rest of this 21-track mash-up album HERE and get your download on right below

Download: Wait What - This is Real Life

#onlygoodmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment