Friday 4 May 2012

iFashion... My Arm Candy

We all know the term 'Arm Candy' to mean that young guy/girl who accompanies one (usually an older person) to public gatherings but this post refers to a slightly different context. Arm Candy, here, refers to those accessories that our arms (or hands) can't do without, like those everyday handbags, bracelets, and wristwatches. Here are few arm candies I've seen this season:

Louis Vuitton

Fendi

        Marc Jacobs

Zara

Asos

Armcandy Jewelry

Blingbeads

Below are my arm candies... My significant bracelets and my vintage-make-up-bag-turned-handbag. I can't go a day or two without any of these! Sorry about the quality of the photo, it was taken on my phone.


What are your arm candies? Share with us :)

#Peace.Love.ArmCandy

No comments:

Post a Comment