Hey Guys! Here are five other designers from the 2012 Arise Magazine Fashion Week (AMFW), whose designs were also exceptional. If you liked the previous five designers we featured, you will like these as well. Enjoy...
6. Tsemaye Binitie from Nigeria (Label - Tsemaye Binitie)
Log on to Tsemaye Binitie to view the stocklist and place an order.
7. Teni, Aba and Tiwa Sagoe from Nigeria (Label - CLAN)
Log on to www.deolasagoe.net to view the CLAN stocklist and order.
8. Darlene and Lizzy Okpo from Nigeria (Label - William Okpo)
Log on to http://williamokpo.com to view stocklist and order.
9. Telfar Clemes from Liberia (Label - Telfar)
Log on to http://www.telfar.net/main.
htmlto view stocklist and order.
10. Kezia Frederick from St. Lucia (Label - Kezia Frederick)
Log on to www.keziaderick.com to view stocklist and place an order.
Absolutely amazing work from all the designers, still one walked away with the Designer of the Year award - Amaka Osakwe of Maki Oh. Also, Loza Maleombho won the Emerging Designer of the Year award.
*Fashion Focus* Below are photos of Alicia Keys wearing jackets by Tsemaye Binitie and a neck piece by Christie Brown.
African Fashion is defintely moving in a positive direction, you don't want to be left out. Support African Fashion designers and if you will, share their sites on Facebook and twitter.